A1 Except for the paid events, you can watch films for free.
A2 We do offer same-day tickets at each venue, but we encourage you to reserve tickets in advance through Peatix. If tickets sell out beforehand, we cannot offer same-day tickets at the venues. However, waiting tickets may be available on the day depending on the number of no-shows.
Salon Members may enter screenings without reservation, except for paid events. For more details, please visit the ticket page.
A3 If same-day tickets sell out, we will provide waiting tickets. If there are empty seats available on the day, you can enter with a waiting ticket 5 minutes prior to the screening.
*We cannot guarantee entrance with a waiting ticket until 5 minutes before a screening.
A4 All seats are unreserved. We kindly ask you to leave when the screening finishes to allow for next audience members to be seated.
A5 Films will have subtitles in English, Japanese or both languages.
A6 Only drinks with caps are allowed at the venues. Food is not allowed.
A7 Taking photos and videos is prohibited inside the venues, but you may do so at the lobbies.
- Competitive Programs
- International Program 1
- International Program 2
- International Program 3
- International Program 4
- International Program 5
- International Program 6
- International Program 7
- International Program 8
- Asia International & Japan Program 1
- Asia International & Japan Program 2
- Asia International & Japan Program 3
- Asia International & Japan Program 4
- Asia International & Japan Program 5
- Asia International & Japan Program 6
- Asia International & Japan Program 7
- Asia International & Japan Program 8
- Asia International & Japan Program 9
- Asia International & Japan Program 10
- Asia International & Japan Program 11
- CG Animation Program 1
- CG Animation Program 2
- Save the Earth! Program
- Cinematic Tokyo Program
- Non-Fiction Program 1
- Non-Fiction Program 2
- Non-Fiction Program 3
- U-25 Project
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 1
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 2
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 3
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 4
- Special Programs
- Shibuya Diversity Program
- War and the Power to Live Program supported by Red Cross 1
- War and the Power to Live Program supported by Red Cross 2
- Kaohsiung Film Festival Program from Taiwan
- Asiana International Short Film Festival Program from Korea
- Ladies for Cinema Project
- Child Actors Program
- Andaz Tokyo 5th anniversary program 1
- Andaz Tokyo 5th anniversary program 2
- Online SSFF & ASIA Special Selection
- Event & Seminar
- CINEMA FIGHTERS PROJECT Special Screening
- Screening and Award Presentation of the "Kawagoe City Short Film Award"
- Creator's Seminar
- Team MANRIKI
- BRANDED EVENT 1
- BRANDED EVENT 2
- Andaz Cinema Salon＠The Rooftop