Shibuya Diversity Program
Shibuya City has established a basic concept which highlights its future. The aim is to fully establish a global city by developing the concept: "Shibuya--- turning differences into strengths". Shibuya City has collaborated with SSFF & ASIA and will present an award to a short film which promotes diversity and inclusion to spread the basic concept of Shibuya. This program will screen all nominated films, as well as the awarded film. Shibuya welcomes people from all around the world to come and enjoy life, understand each other, and live together in harmony to promote turning differences into strengths for the city's future. Let's make Shibuya together!
That morning, as she gets ready for her dance audition, Alex is outrage when her mother forces her once again to babysit her disabled sister.
A recent spinal cord injury patient struggles to reconcile his sense of self-worth with his new reality as a paraplegic.
Il Mondiale in piazza
A group of friends decide to have their own “World Cup” on the main square of their town in the South of Italy. However, an Italian national team made by immigrants insists to be the Italian team as well. Two Italian national teams compete then in one “World Cup”. Who will be the winner?
Mother in Law
Hyoung-suk visits her daughter Hyun-seo’s room to give her some Kimchi and there she encounters Min-jin, her daughter's friend. Hyoung-suk gets displeased with Min-jin living off at her daughter house as if it is her own house. But as she talks to Min-jin, she becomes to open her mind and cooks a meal for her.
Chin Up is a MOFILM 'Many Voices - Year of the Women' winning animated documentary about self-acceptance produced by LoveLove Films which follows animator JoAnne Salmon's story from being 1 in 50,000 babies born with Treacher Collins Syndrome to currently living her dreams as an animator.
Ahmet, a young widowed father and his 9-years old daughter, Rozerîn, left Turkey and started a new life in Germany. Yet, their life is marked by the absence of Rozerîn's mother. On the anniversary of her death, Ahmet and Rozerîn commemorate her by performing her favourite tradition in their own special and caring way.
- Competitive Programs
- International Program 1
- International Program 2
- International Program 3
- International Program 4
- International Program 5
- International Program 6
- International Program 7
- International Program 8
- Asia International & Japan Program 1
- Asia International & Japan Program 2
- Asia International & Japan Program 3
- Asia International & Japan Program 4
- Asia International & Japan Program 5
- Asia International & Japan Program 6
- Asia International & Japan Program 7
- Asia International & Japan Program 8
- Asia International & Japan Program 9
- Asia International & Japan Program 10
- Asia International & Japan Program 11
- CG Animation Program 1
- CG Animation Program 2
- Save the Earth! Program
- Cinematic Tokyo Program
- Non-Fiction Program 1
- Non-Fiction Program 2
- Non-Fiction Program 3
- U-25 Project
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 1
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 2
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 3
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 4
- Special Programs
- Shibuya Diversity Program
- War and the Power to Live Program supported by Red Cross 1
- War and the Power to Live Program supported by Red Cross 2
- Kaohsiung Film Festival Program from Taiwan
- Asiana International Short Film Festival Program from Korea
- Ladies for Cinema Project
- Child Actors Program
- Andaz Tokyo 5th anniversary program 1
- Andaz Tokyo 5th anniversary program 2
- Online SSFF & ASIA Special Selection
- Event & Seminar
- CINEMA FIGHTERS PROJECT Special Screening
- Screening and Award Presentation of the "Kawagoe City Short Film Award"
- Creator's Seminar
- Team MANRIKI
- BRANDED EVENT 1
- BRANDED EVENT 2
- Andaz Cinema Salon＠The Rooftop