CINEMA FIGHTERS PROJECT Special Screening
The CINEMA FIGHTERS PROJECT merges lyrics, music and ﬁlms. Two ﬁlms from the latest edition will premiere with special guest appearances.
|Date||29 May Wed. Open: 17:10 / Start: 17:30|
|Location||SHIBUYA HIKARIE A HALL|
|Guest||EXILE AKIRA, Taiki Sato|
Mifune's life. In January 2019, he starred on an upcoming movie "Konomichi" which was produced to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Doyo (classical children's song).
AKIRA also currently serves as the first Asian Brand Ambassador for Ralph Lauren and as official model for their “Purple Label”, appearing on campaign adverstisement in the states as well as Asia.
Born on January 25, 1995 in Saitama.
In 2014 he participated in EXILE as a new performer, and became one of the leaders of FANTASTICS from EXILE TRIBE in 2017.
Taiki is also expanding his horizons to acting. He performed in the film "DTC~ Yukemuri Junjo hen～from HiGH&LOW", "Marmalade Boy", "Sensei Kunshu" in 2018. He also played a leading role in the film "Shigatsu no kimi, spica" in 2019.
*The event and film details may change.
*The speakers may change.
- Competitive Programs
- International Program 1
- International Program 2
- International Program 3
- International Program 4
- International Program 5
- International Program 6
- International Program 7
- International Program 8
- Asia International & Japan Program 1
- Asia International & Japan Program 2
- Asia International & Japan Program 3
- Asia International & Japan Program 4
- Asia International & Japan Program 5
- Asia International & Japan Program 6
- Asia International & Japan Program 7
- Asia International & Japan Program 8
- Asia International & Japan Program 9
- Asia International & Japan Program 10
- Asia International & Japan Program 11
- CG Animation Program 1
- CG Animation Program 2
- Save the Earth! Program
- Cinematic Tokyo Program
- Non-Fiction Program 1
- Non-Fiction Program 2
- Non-Fiction Program 3
- U-25 Project
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 1
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 2
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 3
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 4
- Special Programs
- Shibuya Diversity Program
- War and the Power to Live Program supported by Red Cross 1
- War and the Power to Live Program supported by Red Cross 2
- Kaohsiung Film Festival Program from Taiwan
- Asiana International Short Film Festival Program from Korea
- Ladies for Cinema Project
- Child Actors Program
- Andaz Tokyo 5th anniversary program 1
- Andaz Tokyo 5th anniversary program 2
- Online SSFF & ASIA Special Selection
- Event & Seminar
- CINEMA FIGHTERS PROJECT Special Screening
- Screening and Award Presentation of the "Kawagoe City Short Film Award"
- Creator's Seminar
- Team MANRIKI
- BRANDED EVENT 1
- BRANDED EVENT 2
- Andaz Cinema Salon＠The Rooftop