Ladies for Cinema Project
This program is here to encourage all female filmmakers, showing the strong will and unique perspectives of women. This project is supported by NIKKEI Womenomics Project, which facilitates an environment for women to further play an active role in society.
Pick Me Up
Sally, in her early twenties and part of the Production team in a shoot, has to take on her friend's tasks, with an important competition and a deadline looming over her head, and the only one helping her is Ghazi, the pick-up truck driver.
A Himalayan village woman yearns to provide a better life for her young daughters. But the only possible option she sees is surrogacy – a choice that becomes a searing dilemma.
Elie, 30, lost a breast fighting a cancer. She decided not to replace it. At a party, she falls in love with a man she thought she wouldn't see anymore and has to face her doubts on her new femininity.
To escape an early marriage arranged by her father, Zana has to make a courageous decision.
The Amazing Gift of Education
Atika grew up in Afghanistan. She is a Hazara from a small country village where girls are not allowed to leave the house once they were 10-11 years old. Education wasn’t considered to be important for a girl.
Alejandra, I love you.
After finding out she’s pregnant, Alejandra drives away with her bestfriend Laura with the plan of getting an abortion, but fear of the effect it may have on her life brings her many doubts about her plan.
- Competitive Programs
- International Program 1
- International Program 2
- International Program 3
- International Program 4
- International Program 5
- International Program 6
- International Program 7
- International Program 8
- Asia International & Japan Program 1
- Asia International & Japan Program 2
- Asia International & Japan Program 3
- Asia International & Japan Program 4
- Asia International & Japan Program 5
- Asia International & Japan Program 6
- Asia International & Japan Program 7
- Asia International & Japan Program 8
- Asia International & Japan Program 9
- Asia International & Japan Program 10
- Asia International & Japan Program 11
- CG Animation Program 1
- CG Animation Program 2
- Save the Earth! Program
- Cinematic Tokyo Program
- Non-Fiction Program 1
- Non-Fiction Program 2
- Non-Fiction Program 3
- U-25 Project
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 1
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 2
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 3
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 4
- Special Programs
- Shibuya Diversity Program
- War and the Power to Live Program supported by Red Cross 1
- War and the Power to Live Program supported by Red Cross 2
- Kaohsiung Film Festival Program from Taiwan
- Asiana International Short Film Festival Program from Korea
- Ladies for Cinema Project
- Child Actors Program
- Andaz Tokyo 5th anniversary program 1
- Andaz Tokyo 5th anniversary program 2
- Online SSFF & ASIA Special Selection
- Event & Seminar
- CINEMA FIGHTERS PROJECT Special Screening
- Screening and Award Presentation of the "Kawagoe City Short Film Award"
- Creator's Seminar
- Team MANRIKI
- BRANDED EVENT 1
- BRANDED EVENT 2
- Andaz Cinema Salon＠The Rooftop