War and the Power to Live Program supported by Red Cross 2
Wars and other situations of violence ruin many people’s lives all over the world, even at this moment. People are losing their loved ones as well as a peaceful state of mind. Regardless of where we live, in conflict or in peace, we share the same values for human dignity; sitting down for a meal, chatting with family and friends and spending time with your lover.
By projecting those struggling with various types of hardships in this program, we would like you to get to know how they live. Then think about what you can do first to help people around you, and what peace brings and means to you. Let's spread a sense of caring, peace and tranquillity to the world! In doing so, we can contribute to the "Power to Live" of all mankind.
Mother survives war by adamantly clutching the hope of her son's return from the front lines. She stops at nothing.
What is the end of a story?
Two children are among the first of humanity to discover a shocking phenomena, and as the world spirals into chaos they make a grand discovery in this bleak new world.
July 1944: An Asian American soldier, Corporal Soo, is thrown into a Nazi work camp on a farm in Germany as his family back home in America are forced into an American Japanese concentration camp in Manzanar California.
While on patrol in a Middle Eastern country, a western army squad stops for a while in the village of Iqmarba...
A delusional dictator gets ready for the arrival of his massive piano. He snaps out of delusion in the midst of his spectacular performance to realize that the music and the world are not what he thought they were. Still in denial he orders his soldiers and guards to fix it.
Mo, a bitter young man, steps into the subway on a busy morning, wearing a bomb vest. On his way to Central Station he meets the old man Khalid. Khalid starts a conversation that will change Mo’s life forever.
- Competitive Programs
- International Program 1
- International Program 2
- International Program 3
- International Program 4
- International Program 5
- International Program 6
- International Program 7
- International Program 8
- Asia International & Japan Program 1
- Asia International & Japan Program 2
- Asia International & Japan Program 3
- Asia International & Japan Program 4
- Asia International & Japan Program 5
- Asia International & Japan Program 6
- Asia International & Japan Program 7
- Asia International & Japan Program 8
- Asia International & Japan Program 9
- Asia International & Japan Program 10
- Asia International & Japan Program 11
- CG Animation Program 1
- CG Animation Program 2
- Save the Earth! Program
- Cinematic Tokyo Program
- Non-Fiction Program 1
- Non-Fiction Program 2
- Non-Fiction Program 3
- U-25 Project
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 1
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 2
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 3
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 4
- Special Programs
- Shibuya Diversity Program
- War and the Power to Live Program supported by Red Cross 1
- War and the Power to Live Program supported by Red Cross 2
- Kaohsiung Film Festival Program from Taiwan
- Asiana International Short Film Festival Program from Korea
- Ladies for Cinema Project
- Child Actors Program
- Andaz Tokyo 5th anniversary program 1
- Andaz Tokyo 5th anniversary program 2
- Online SSFF & ASIA Special Selection
- Event & Seminar
- CINEMA FIGHTERS PROJECT Special Screening
- Screening and Award Presentation of the "Kawagoe City Short Film Award"
- Creator's Seminar
- Team MANRIKI
- BRANDED EVENT 1
- BRANDED EVENT 2
- Andaz Cinema Salon＠The Rooftop