About Numbered Tickets
You can reserve tickets in advance through the ticket buying platform "Peatix".
Choose the desired programs from the "schedule" page and reserve tickets on the Peatix site.
For each program, seats will be provided for those who have reserved tickets. Guests will be admitted in order of the numbered ticket they receive. Be sure to only enter upon exchanging your confirmation code for a numbered ticket at the reception desk. Numbered tickets for all programs will be distributed at each venue 20 minutes before the first screening of the scheduled day. Please be aware that advance reservations for free programs will be cancelled if your confirmation code is not exchanged for a numbered ticket 5 minutes before the start of the screening. Tickets are valid for one program only. There are no allocated seats.
Same Day Tickets
Same Day Tickets If you are unable to reserve online, tickets will also be available on the day of the screening. These tickets will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis starting 20 minutes before the first screening of that day. If tickets sell out in advance, we won’t be able to offer same day tickets, but we will provide waiting tickets.
- Tickets sold on the day of the screening will be limited to one person per program.
- The number of tickets are limited. Please acknowledge that once the available number of tickets have been distributed, we will no longer be taking reservations.
- Depending on circumstances, there is a possibility that you will not be admitted with a same day ticket. Therefore, we recommend reserving in advance.
Entry will open 10 minutes before screenings begin. Please line up at the designated waiting area as entry will be called in order of numbered tickets.
- If you are not in line when we open entrance, your number will be skipped. In that case, please kindly wait until the queue has been attended to and we will guide you in afterwards.
- Competitive Programs
- International Program 1
- International Program 2
- International Program 3
- International Program 4
- International Program 5
- International Program 6
- International Program 7
- International Program 8
- Asia International & Japan Program 1
- Asia International & Japan Program 2
- Asia International & Japan Program 3
- Asia International & Japan Program 4
- Asia International & Japan Program 5
- Asia International & Japan Program 6
- Asia International & Japan Program 7
- Asia International & Japan Program 8
- Asia International & Japan Program 9
- Asia International & Japan Program 10
- Asia International & Japan Program 11
- CG Animation Program 1
- CG Animation Program 2
- Save the Earth! Program
- Cinematic Tokyo Program
- Non-Fiction Program 1
- Non-Fiction Program 2
- Non-Fiction Program 3
- U-25 Project
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 1
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 2
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 3
- BRANDED SHORTS Program 4
- Special Programs
- Shibuya Diversity Program
- War and the Power to Live Program supported by Red Cross 1
- War and the Power to Live Program supported by Red Cross 2
- Kaohsiung Film Festival Program from Taiwan
- Asiana International Short Film Festival Program from Korea
- Ladies for Cinema Project
- Child Actors Program
- Andaz Tokyo 5th anniversary program 1
- Andaz Tokyo 5th anniversary program 2
- Online SSFF & ASIA Special Selection
- Event & Seminar
- CINEMA FIGHTERS PROJECT Special Screening
- Screening and Award Presentation of the "Kawagoe City Short Film Award"
- Creator's Seminar
- Team MANRIKI
- BRANDED EVENT 1
- BRANDED EVENT 2
- Andaz Cinema Salon＠The Rooftop